Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

1900d liveries crash

I was installing a new united airline livery for the 1900d and every time I do that it crashes my 1900d installation. I hope that the pmdg guys read this because I think there may be an issue with the file. I have no problem with any other livery and hence I respectfully request that it be reviewed. has anyone else every had that issue or one that is similar.?Thank you Peter K P.EngCF-MMZToronto Ontario CanadaPMDG 747,737and 747FLevel D 767PSS Airbus pro A340-300In reality, a Mooney 201 Pilot

Peter,What do you mean? Is the livery installer crashing or are you saying you're getting a crash in the sim after installing it?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Peter,>>What do you mean? Is the livery installer crashing or are you>saying you're getting a crash in the sim after installing it?Sorry, i wasnt clear in the first post, I have the 1900 c and 1900 d on my system, I have a number of liveries on the system that work perfectly for the 1900c . I also have the 747 747f and 737 and they all work wellHere is what happens. the installer itself does not crash, it runs and completes the united installation. but then when i go to use the 1900, the c version is in the dialogue aircraft selection box but the 1900 d is gone, I would point out however that the 1900d folder is still in the aircraft folder but does not show up in the selection within fs9So;I did a clean install, and 1900c and d appear in the dialogue box for selecting an aircraft, i then did a system restore checkpoint to ensure i could get back to this point.I then downloaded only the united livery, the first time i did this the 1900d was gone from the aircraft selection box , ,. I then went back did a system restore and reloaded the united livery . this time on start up of fs9 , i received an error in a white dialogue box,that something like error with VC, the system then crashed to desktopSo I did a system restore and all was okThe only thing I did not do was try loading another livery but i was focused on the united livery as I fly for united-virtual.and that is one of thier aircraft types.I will try another livery and let you know how it goesHopefully that will be helpfulpeterPeter K P.EngCF-MMZToronto Ontario CanadaPMDG 747,737and 747FLevel D 767PSS Airbus pro A340-300In reality, a Mooney 201 PilotS

>>Peter,>>>>What do you mean? Is the livery installer crashing or are>you>>saying you're getting a crash in the sim after installing>it?>>>>Sorry, i wasnt clear in the first post, >>I have the 1900 c and 1900 d on my system, I have a number of>liveries on the system that work perfectly for the 1900c . I>also have the 747 747f and 737 and they all work well>>Here is what happens. >>the installer itself does not crash, it runs and completes the>united installation. but then when i go to use the 1900, the c>version is in the dialogue aircraft selection box but the 1900>d is gone, I would point out however that the 1900d folder is>still in the aircraft folder but does not show up in the>selection within fs9>>So;>>I did a clean install, >and 1900c and d appear in the dialogue box for selecting an>aircraft, i then did a system restore checkpoint to ensure i>could get back to this point.>>I then downloaded only the united livery, >>>the first time i did this the 1900d was gone from the aircraft>selection box , >>,>. I then went back did a system restore and reloaded the>united livery . this time on start up of fs9 , i received an>error in a white dialogue box,that something like error with>VC, the system then crashed to desktop>>So I did a system restore and all was ok>>The only thing I did not do was try loading another livery but>i was focused on the united livery as I fly for>united-virtual.and that is one of thier aircraft types.>>>I will try another livery and let you know how it goes>>Hopefully that will be helpful>>peter>>>>>>>>>Peter K P.Eng>CF-MMZ>Toronto Ontario Canada>PMDG 747,737and 747F>Level D 767>PSS Airbus pro A340-300>In reality, a Mooney 201 PilotSso I went back and tried a few other liveries, i installed creebec and british airways, so guess it is not just united?i had the same issue, i now get a message on fs9 startup and is says something like " 1900d authorization failure -cabin , it shows in a white box for about 30 secs and then fs9 crashes to desktopHope this helpsPeter