Sign in to follow this  
Vic1

spot view fsx

I have noticed that there seems to be an improvement on the whole flightdeck area from spot view for the 747x from the recent turning for finals post. It appears that a bug has been fixed that was present in the 2004 version which made the far side, side flightdeck windows display infront of the actual front windscreen and centre pillar from certain 3 quarter angles, this seems to have gone in the new version but what i was wondering if it was not too late to make a small tweak to the view from out side of the glare shield which i feel appears to be far to small and low enabling you to see the whole upper torsos of the pilots , where as in reality you can realy from my observations you can just see their faces above it evn less maybe , the gap being very small. I know this sounds petty and i dont mean to be pedantic, as i think the rest of the model is excellent but just thought it was worth asking about in case it was somthing fairly easy to addressed.thanksKav

Guest Scousefox9

Good observation but I personally hope if they change anything it will be in a SP with anything else that people suggest. Delaying the product at this point for such an issue seems unecessary. Once these things get started... :(P.S. Just noticed the supporter banners have stopped working... Hopefully this means somebody's playing with the site, possibly uploading more liveries or a product and they've been accidentally deleted. Just a thought :)P.P.S. Site actually appears down :-hmmm :-shy.