Sign in to follow this  
PhoeniX0302

[B737] + ntdll.dll crash

Hey folks,I have a weird problem concerning my PMDG B737 (plus upgrade). Every time I am on final in Berlin- Tegel (about five miles out) my FS2004 crashes with the following message:FS9.exe crashcausing module ntdll.dllNow, I searched the web for quite some time and appears, that this kind of crash appears randomly. However, I wanted to ask in this forum, if someone ever experienced any similar crash or failure.So, if you could help me.....ThanksSimon

Do you have a scenery add-on in that location? Maybe, I'm not sure it would cause it, an AFCAD? ntdll.dll is a part of the Windows kernel, which is required for operation. I suspect something is calling for an illegal operation causing your crashing.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hey Dan,thanks for you answer.I thought as well, that there might be a scenery problem. Indeed, I do own the GAP (German Airports Series), which offers quite nice flying in that particular area.I haven't had the time yet, to deactivate the scenery, but I will try asap and let you know.May be, it could be also a problem with Vista OS, but I am not sure about that. Perhaps someone else knows...Simon

Guest SamKelly
Hey folks, I have a weird problem concerning my PMDG B737 (plus upgrade). Every time I am on final in Berlin- Tegel (about five miles out) my FS2004 crashes with the following message: FS9.exe crash causing module ntdll.dll Now, I searched the web for quite some time and appears, that this kind of crash appears randomly. However, I wanted to ask in this forum, if someone ever experienced any similar crash or failure. So, if you could help me..... Thanks Simon
Simon (or anyone else out there who can help!) Did you ever find a solution to your ntdll.dll crash with pmdg and EDDT? I have a similar problem now using the PMDG 737-800/900 and GAP Tegel X on FS9. About 2 minutes after takeoff I get a CTD and the error report says it's a ntdll.ll error. I know this thread is a couple of years old, but any help would be much appreciated! Thanks Sam