Sign in to follow this  
JSACKS

GoFlight EFIS question with 747-400 and FS2004

Does anybody here use the GoFlight EFIS with the 747-400 in FS2004 under Windows XP Home Ed? If so, does it work fully and normally? I have the GF MCP PRO and it's fully configured and works very well with the 744 so I am wondering if I can just add the EFIS module and expect it to work.Appreciate any info, thanks.Jonathan

Our driver definitely supports it well.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Good news, thanks, Lefteris!Jonathan

Jonathan.Yes. it works great.. and I love it.Now, I am only hoping all these go flight/PMDG s/w would be updated for FSX soon after the PMDG is released.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hey Manny:Thanks for your post! Good news! Good to "see" you here again too.Did you ever get the Triplehead2Go set-up?Jonathan

Manny-I've left email to GoFlight in regards to some Vista issues we've had with the GoFlight libraries we used to produce our driver (We need latest versions - we have XP ones).So far, emails have gone unanswered. Obviously, we cannot release until we get a response from them... (funny, though - I did get a promo email from them today about their own software update!) ;-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>Manny->>I've left email to GoFlight in regards to some Vista issues>we've had with the GoFlight libraries we used to produce our>driver (We need latest versions - we have XP ones).>>So far, emails have gone unanswered. Obviously, we cannot>release until we get a response from them... (funny, though ->I did get a promo email from them today about their own>software update!) ;-)Well..I need only XP ones. I don't have vista!:(Hee Hee.. Thanks for that info. Yeah. I received that e-mail too. I hope they come around and get it fixed. I am sure they would.Manny

Manny

Jonathan. No.. I was waiting for the 24" to be the center monitor and recently I heard there are some limitation on DX9. The maximum resolution that T2Go is dealing with. DX10 could have higher resolution and then T2Go need to update some hardware as well. So now, I realize there is no point in waiting for anything higher than the ones they have.So.. I am in a holding pattern! I have a bid out for 2 21" Dell Monitors.. if that comes through then I may go the T2Go.Manny

Manny

Lefteris:I like the GF hardware very much and they've never let me down with any product support on the $2,000-odd I've spent there, but over the 5 years I've had dealings with them, I have found that they tend to be somewhat bohemian in their approach to communications. I got the same software update message as you but have waited 4 days for a reply from them on the working of their EFIS. Jonathan

Manny:I've lived pretty happily with the max res of 3840x1024 splashed across my 52" diagonal inches of LCDs having decided not to wait for anything further some time ago. A richer res will only raise more issues with regards to the video card, processor, etc. It's all a game of techno leapfrog that I can frankly do without. The PMDG 747-400 is simply fantastic on Triplehead2go just the way it is right now. It blows away EVERYBODY (including me) who sees it especially with all the GF and CH hardware around the screens.Jonathan