Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeff Turner

Gauges disappear?

Guest Jeff Turner

Morning I seem to be having some issues with FS9 and the 747 (PMDG)WHen loading FS9 and then the PMDG 744, all the displays appear and then about 5 minutes later, they all disappear... Engines are running and all appears normal with the exception of the displays... I have failures set to none. ? Any ideas?

That's a problem with the validation. I would try reinstalling the plane, and if that doesn't work, contact support and they'll help you out.

UNINSTALL the 400F (if installed) and then the 400. Run the install executable- make sure that the validation page (requiring your email, order number and password) comes up. First the 400 then the 400F- Finish install= no more disappearing screens.NOTE- if you are not asked to validate this fix will not work. Try a reboot between uninstall and reinstall to give you the best shot at this fix.http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_...ng_the_plane.3FAlso, forum rules require signing posts (despite the obvious real user name)....thanks!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest Jeff Turner

Thanks guys... I was stupid and got it fixed... Appreciate it!