Sign in to follow this  
GerarDream

PMDG 737 for FSCommander & FSBuild

Hi. I use FSBuild (2.3 build 208) and FSC 8.1 to make my flight plans because no one has everything I want.Anyway, FSC have the PMDG 747 but not the 737.

I know. I was expressed bad myself. FSC exports to 737 and 747 too.What I say is: when you select the airplane for the plan (not to export) in FSC 8 you can select PMDG 747 but no 737. In FSBuild you must do the plan for 737 or 747 standard.I hope you can understand my poor english.ThanksGerry Renve

Thanks. I know this. Really what I tried to do was edit the aircrafts file, but what I don't know are some data abot the 737, like Cruise FL, Max fuel, load, max weight, climb and descent speed and rate, approach speed.I have the ceiling, the max range and the cruise speed (taked from Boeing page) but I can't find the rest of the data.Gerry Renve

GerryFSbuild have profiles available for download at the website fsbuild/library/aircraft performance, for PMDG 747 and 737-600/700, but not the 744F, as you have done i simply edited a version with information extracted fron boeings website. hope this is of some use to you.Carl Renshaw