Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

400X Update??

Hi,I was just wondering where the 744X update is, i was led to believe it would've been published a few days ago?I was looking forward to taking her for a spin this weekend, but maybe not:-)I look forward to an update,Regards,James

Guest Scousefox9

Could somebody (preferably Pete) update me as to when the rest of the 400X liveries will be uploaded for download? I thought they would have appeared before now; however, I do realise the week still has one more day left ;-).Cheers,

Guest btclarke

> RELEASE ETA?:> =============> Ahhhh.... No. Not gonna happen. :-p I will tell you that the PMDG > 747-400X is NOT going to release this coming weekend. So please > take a few days to dote on your wife/kids/girlfriends (or all > three for some of you...) and get your overnight kit packed and > your uniform packed for a call from crew scheduling sometime after > next weekend. I deduced from the post Rob made (in the sticky at the top) that this coming weekend was 20/21 Oct, and the 'next weekend' referred to was the weekend of 27/28 Oct. Release tentative for the week starting 29 Oct...

Guest AJ

All Robert did, was tell you when NOT to expect the plane. The PMDG team will probably not know themselves by more than a day or so, when the release will be. From what they have said, they are testing release candidates. Thus, as soon as they have a unanimous "approval" from the beta testers, and from the rest of the team, I am sure that they will not sit on it longer than what is needed to package it and upload it to the website.Andrew

"Sometime after next weekend" does NOT mean "tentative release starting 29 Oct."Please people, you know we're doing our best to get it out. It's nearly been released about 5 times now and then pulled back when testers found something - we don't want to have to go through this all again with patches...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

No matter how hard you test, there will be a patch. It has nothing to do with the quality of your work or testing, it has to do with the variety of user machines and runtime environments.Jeff

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest Callmecapt

All you guys speculating when it will be released, but...I KNOW when it will be released!It always happens. It'll be released when I pay off my credit card. It's happened with my last 3 purchases. As soon as I pay my credit card bill, an aircraft I want gets released.;oPGoran

>Me, I predict it will be released to coincide with AVSIM>FanCon '07>So about 2 weeks away.We are not deliberately waiting for FanCon - we'll release it the second it's ready.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest btclarke

>"Sometime after next weekend" does NOT mean "tentative>release starting 29 Oct.">>Please people, you know we're doing our best to get it out. >It's nearly been released about 5 times now and then pulled>back when testers found something - we don't want to have to>go through this all again with patches...Oi Ryan...Don't get wound up - it is what Rob wrote "and get your overnight kit packed and your uniform packed for a call from crew scheduling sometime after next weekend." As I said - *deduced*.So carry on with your testing and ignore us.Also be VERY confident before you start mentioning patches...

Guest Scousefox9

Thanks Ryan, but I too believe that another problem will surface after the release giving need for a patch of some sort. I understand where you guys are coming from in the sense that you want to complete the product to scrape every last bit out of the pipe line - so you can concentrate on the MD-11 an NGX.Only time will tell but I do hope nobody (even the team) will regret your endeavour for perfection right from the outset, if it turns out that time may have been wasted and could have been better spent.

Guest k7kdh
http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgThanks PMDG ......For your Excellence. For.... Excellence is never an accident It is always the result of: High Intention, Sincere effort, Intelligent direction, Skillfull execution, And the vision to see Obstacles as Oportunities. Author Unknown I anticipate a great product for FSX; Called the PMDG 747-400.. Kevin Hite

Check our web site front page... :-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Too bad my wallet is thin until the new year. :( Can't wait to see what people think of it.