Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

PMDG 747-400X Release and Discount Information!

cough cough....aaaathchoooooooooo.....cough cough.....um..guyds, I dink I nee to go hom and tuck mysef into bedd....

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Hi Captain , I have purchased the new 747X. Really fantastic.My question is: I have installed FSX in one HD , and FS9 in another . How can I benefit form the bouns update for FS9?I hve been looking into the Service Updates, but no luck.Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Mark-Those tonsils are looking really horrid!I can see them from here!Looks to me like you should go home for a few days of rest. :-p

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello,great News, I look forward to fly this baby in FSX - but this will take a few months, because my computer ist'n even strong enough, to fly with PMDG744 in FS9 at all sliders on max.So my question: the 50% discount is valid until 31. dec. - so I want to buy the Jumbo before next year, but I can't really use it. So I would like to know, what the FS9 Tweaks for the 744 are and how they will in-/decrease the performance.Thanks and sorry for my English^^Regards,Dimitri

Regards, Dimitri Alymov
Intel Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 4,5GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, NVidia GTX1080TI (11GB), Win 10 Pro, P3DV4

Well, I have a similar problem.But i don't think the queen can/will be updated if you don't have FSX installed on your PC.Can someone here please bringh clearness to this point ?I have already read the articles in the Ops-section but this seems not clear to me, maybe i have missed something?Thanks anyway for this baby, one day i will fly her in FSX:D

Well done all involved and thanks for the discount. :-)

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest George 105

PMDGI bought the Queen of the Skies 747 400F frieght version from your e commerce site, however I bought the 747 400 passenger version as a boxed DVD product. Will I qualify for the 50% discount?Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.

Dear George-the discount applies only to those customers who have purchased the FS9 747-400 Passenger version from our web site.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest acv130

THANK YOU!!!! And once more thank you for the amazing discount.Looking forward to get the MD11.:-beerchug Rayen

[Font size=2Wonderful !As expected, the frustration some may have experienced during the developement phase just disappeared in an instant. PS: I have to admit that I ran straight to purchasebefore even reading this post...

OK, remoted to my home PC. Purchased and installed the 744X, 744-upgrade, and all 744X liveries without issue. Great job guys!Now it's gonna be long work-day. Cough... Cough... I'm feeling ill too... Can I have a doctor's excuse, please... ;)Nice touch with the FS9 upgrade as well. That cought me off-gaurd.:-jumpy

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest shamrock767

Congrats to all at PMDG for their brilliant achievements with the latest version of the B747 for FSX! Many thanks for the discount too, not necessary but greatly appreciated!The FSX model is truly awesome, so once again thanks so much for developing this amazing add-on!Mick O'Keeffe.

Hello Robert and team,Thank you very very much for releasing the B-744X. I just purchased the new Queen and gonna install it right now. I couldn't resist to thank you first before the install and the discount price. I've never bought a full-addon for only 29.99 Euro including an update for the FS9. Sorry for the non-Euro people, ;(.Well, it was a very long and hard period for you all to develop it with lots of ups and downs, including a lot of mails and negative messages. I don't have to tell you, you know it much better than I do ... (what are they gonna tell now ?). So, I had no doubt about it waiting so long, I still had the FS9 Queen to fly. I'm very glad to be off duty this week so I can start studying and learning a lot.There is only one question, for the FS9 version I have a SABENA repaint (I know it was only a B-743 in real). Can this paint still be used for the B-744X ?Best regards,PeterBelgiumPS @ Robert : I e-mailed you about the MD-11 manual, do you remember ?Sorry for my not so perfect English.