Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Order trouble - Currency error?

I put the 747 in the shopping cart and placed an order but it told me "currency error" I sent an e-mail to support@precisionmanuals.comI did not see a place to change currency anywhere... It was am Am Ex cardAnyone else ran into this problem? It said..not to place another order. :(My fingers are itchy. :(Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Thx Ryan,Please let me know if I could order again using another card or if the one that I sent is sufficient.ThanksManny

Manny

Hi there,After filling out all the required details to purchase the queen for FSX, i clicked the submit order button, and the screen turned to "host not available"

Manny-I've been talking to AMEX about this for some time. Occasionally- for no apparent reason, they start throwing that same error on all AMEX attempts.I call them.... the problem goes away....Then it comes back.... repeat.I've called them- we'll see how it goes.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert,Do I consider the order that I sent (errored out) as a valid order that you have received and hence I should NOT place another order?Because, I can use another card to place an order. But I don't want to enter a duplicate.Manny

Manny

Robert,Can I use my Visa debit card and place a new order and consider the errored one out as a canceled order or a non existing order?I have no order#, no order confirmation, no order history for this.MannyMy e-mail id used iscpgmm@aol.com

Manny

Hi Manny,I was having the same problem as you were regardless of the card type i used. I got so frustrated that in the end i used the paypal method and it worked first time. Give it a go, it seems very safe and secure.I dont think you were charged on your previous attempts as their was no order history in your PMDG account right? i am assuming the same for myself. if not ill get a big shock at the end of the month and when i receive my credit card bill. Even if there will be multiple billings on your credit card account im sure it doesnt take Einstein to realize that they would be errors.Good luck Nicholas Boskovic