Sign in to follow this  
veldthui

How long till GoFlight MCP Pro Support for 744X?

Ryan, et al,If I may I would like to try and squeeze a little more information out of you about the Go-Flight interface software. As Christmas is fast approaching I thought it would be a great plan to try and get my better half to share to cost of this great piece of kit. I am happy enough with your post above saying that the PMDG team will get round to it when they get the chance. My query is a cost based one. Should I purchase the hardware and the PMDG interface for use with FS9 will I then have to pay another 99 Euro when the new driver is released for FSX? If I wait can the driver be used with both FSX and FS9? RegardsJustin

Justin Paull

Justin-we totally understand the financials of your situation. I am anticipating that the FSX version of the PMDG GoFlight MCP Pro driver will come at the same price (49 Euro - not 99 - that's the Engravity CDU one) but if you are a registered owner of the FS9 version, there will be a discount for the new driver, same as with the 747-400X (most likely a 50% discount as well).Keep in mind: To be eligible for the discount, you need to have purchased the FS9 version before the FSX version comes out.Hope this gives you a better idea and a good way to plan things moving forward.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg