Sign in to follow this  
veldthui

Troubles with new 744X/AIRAC files

Could not get this to run. Only saw one request to add stuff at bootup. When selecting the plane it spun for about 20 seconds then died. Downloaded again after reading a previous post but looks like same version.One thing I did notice though was that all the PDMG stuff in the dll.DLL file was right at the start before all the other stuff and before the definitions for the file. I moved these into the middle manually and after a reinstall with the new downloaded file it fired up okay with all the normal results.Oneother things is the AIRAC files compatible with the new 744X. I was going to use the 0710 but am not sure if I should or not. 0711 is out as well.Well off for a flight now.http://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

John-I already sent to you an answer on the dll.xml stuff. Check your email for that.As for AIRAC- the 400X comes with the 710 by default. YOu can install the 711 if you like!Note that in FSX we have change the location of the NAVDATA. All of it is located in directories under FSX/PMDG now.The Navigraph installer appears to be trying to put them in the wrong place- so be sure to look... We've contacted them for a fix with 712.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com