Sign in to follow this  
pilotpm

about the Cargo doors on Pax model

Hello PMDG , allFirst , my congratulates ,very amazing Product as awaited !!But trying allmost an hour to open the cargo doorsat the Pax model .......... can`t get it to work.Tried different settings in the PMDG modul part Doors:For Example: Shift C dosent used in FS..didn`t worked for me.I tested Shift E to all Entrys that worked but the Cargo doorsnot opened at all.Should they not open if u use the all Entry command ??Is it possible to use Shift E1,2,3,4 for the Entrys section ?Tried to type in the set command Shift-E1 but this dosent work either.Any help here ??All that was on the GE Model LufthansaDidn`t tried other models yet....regardsMario G

BackTried it with the PW modek aswell.....same happens - no cargo doormovement.Another thing:If i set the model to no VC in aircraft .cfgso only use it with 2d panel the Entry "DOORS"is compltly missing in the modul key commandsso looks to me if only 2d panel is set it never opensany doors !!Any help here....regardsMario G

Dear Mario-the cargo doors depend on the AC Ground Handling Bus, which is powered only when you are receiving Ext Ground Power 1 or you have APU Generator 1 running, and less than three engines running with N1 > 75%.Easiest way to check would be with APU GEN 1 active.As for the VC - you're right - the way we've configured the systems, the door systems are dependent on the Virtual Cockpit model. That's something we might possibly address in the future (but no promises).Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hay ,Something goes on with the Keyboard settings in the PMDG Optionsmodule.I setted the inc,dec Autobrakes to +,- on Zehnertastatur;not working here...regardsMario G

Hello ,Thanks for the fast info , shortly before i read it in thethe V20.PDFNow i have to tri that..........at the moment i doeing a first test flight from EDDM to OMDB.If this is done i will try and report than.Can this something to do with that prob ;> I setted the inc,dec Autobrakes to +,- on Zehnertastatur;not working here...OK we will see....regardsMario G

I don't know what a Zehnertastatur is, I am assuming it's the numerical keypad on your regular keyboard. I tried the (big) plus key and the (somewhat smaller) minus key on my standard English keyboard here, and they worked fine. Can you check that yours isn't a different combination producing keyboard?

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hello Lefteris ,Thanks for watching this tread and helping me out here !!OK managed my props with the Cargo doorsIts working with the "Ext PWR 1" in Avail.I did some tests with the Autobrakes.I managed it withan other Key Combination it is not working with + or -with my keyboard;using this command on most Add On`s for the Autobrakedon`t know why it dosen`t work here , but that`s not a big problemonly a bit curios.It`s an older "Microsoft Natural Keyboard" just to let you know.regardsMario G