Sign in to follow this  
greg100o

Cannot access PMDG website so cannot buy! PMDG support please help

For three days this is what I get when I go to the webpage:The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.Cannot find server or DNS ErrorInternet Explorer I tried literally 20 other websites and get to their pages fine. I even turned off all of my security software thinking it was a firewall problem, but no joy.My browser settings do not restrict other sites. This site is not on my blacklist.PMDG support what could be going on?This is not a spelling error etc.Greg

Greg Clark

Greg,This is probably an issue somewhere in the internet router chain between you and our server. I've been able to access the site just fine the entire time since release.You can test the route between you and the server by opening a Windows command prompt (Runcommand), and type "tracert www.precsionmanuals.com" (without the quotes).Watch and see if it times out before it reaches the PMDG server - if it does the problem is definitely in the chain somewhere before us and we have no control at all over that...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks, Ryan.it did time out. Not sure what to do from here, maybe call comcast. Maybe you are still getting a lot of hits and it times out for that reason.I'll keep trying back every day or so.Greg

Greg Clark