Sign in to follow this  
Guest tff325

Problems purchasing 747X

Guest tff325

I tried to purchase the 747X but after filling in my cc details i got an error. Later on, I discovered that the purchase was on "My previous purchases" page, but the download URL was already expired (???). So now I've paid for something I didn't even download. How can I get my 747X??? I was really thrilles to fly this bird at last in FSX. I am a returning customer (also bought the fs9 Pax & Cargo versions)(Btw: also sent an email to support regarding this subject).Kind regards,Ben

Guest tff325

anyone? Please? My ordernr. is 88052Ben

I had also troubles with the payment over paypal. The PMDG Website didn't display the order confirmation. Here is the paypal transaction code: 7P086838W6822950TPMDG Order nr. 88107The Order isn't visible in the order history. Jan-Paul

Guest tff325

C'mon, 70 views and not even one reply from PMDG? You have my ordernr, you have my money, just need a new downloadlink and I'll be a happy pilot again.....Ben

Guest Bungalow

I purchased the 747X and now it says order pending.Any1 got any idea how long this will take?

Guest andyman

Maybe the currency change to the Euro has something to do with all of these order troubles?

Guest hench289

I am having the same exact problem. My order confirmation page never came up and now its in my previous orders with the same download URL expired message. Please help us! Kevin

Guest Bungalow

I ordered hours ago and still no link, what is going on?Btw, euros cannot be the problem with me because its my native currencyEdit: My payment also went through OK, but I cannot find a download link anywhere.

Guest Mnarboe

I have a slightly different problem. They payment went through and I got the link, but can't download from it. I've tried roughly 8 times, and it always stops at some percentage (varies each time), claiming the download is done, which it isn't.Regards,Morten Narboe

Guest tff325

What bothers me is why noone from PMDG is replying by mail or on this messageboard to this problem. Atleast someone can tell if they are lookin' into this problem. The site says not to replace the order and to contact support but now I don't know how to get the download I already paid for....Ben

Guest tff325

Well it's midnight here, still no news. Hope I will find an email tomorrow morning with a solution.I was hoping to do some testflying with the Queen tonight, but alas, no joy for me.I know what I'll be dreaming of tonight....Ben

Hi Guys,Add me to the list as well... Exactly the same problem as Ben - Error on CC details page but 747X shows up on my previous purchases list with an expired download link.Dave :-(

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

C'mon PMDG guys. PLEASE don't leave us hanging like this.Why thank us for our patience in one thread, and then just do it again anyway????I'm saying 'fix it', i'm saying please don't just ignore us.....

By the way...Order #88280Thanks,Dave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11