Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

400X User Impressions and Screenies (including FS9 update)

Hi:I wanted to create a single place for persons to look for opinions and reactions from users who have downloaded and installed the 400X. I am also VERY INTERESTED in the FS9 update and opinions and descriptions of that improvement to the FS9 platform.Once you have taken her out for a spin (around the block or preferably around a continent or two) please post your thoughts. They will be helpful, not just to me, but to all those waiting until the servers clear up a bit :)SCREEN SHOTS WELCOME!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

well ive had display problems with all the liveries including the house coloursas you can seeKav

Thanks Kav, but your other post about the screen shots was fine- I am looking more for user impressions (trying to capture the nuances of differences between the platforms and the performance on various users machines)- along with less clinical thoughts such as the "felling of the flight experience" etc.Sorry, I should have specified more- this is not intended to be a "bug report", rather a glimpse into the mystique of the old girl in a new dress :).Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper