Sign in to follow this  
Guest minnymike

Do i need the fsx fsuipc with the 747x ??

Guest minnymike

Do i need the fsx fsuipc with the 747x ??Why i ask this is to figure out how do i set my reverse power on the my throttle stick(saitek X52)

Guest flybywire380

You can use the FSX settings to do that. Under buttons/keys you should see Saitek X52 Controller next to controller type. Scroll down the list until you see the action "throttle (Decrease quickly)" then click change assignment. I personally use the mini stick on the throttle control. if you pull back on the mini stick while you are in the change key assignment it should come up as "button 20". click ok. when you are out of that screen you should see the ADDED assigned key to the "throttle (decrease quickly)" action AND a slider in the far right column with it, move that all the way to the right. all you have to do in the game after that is cut throttle and HOLD back on the mini stick for as long as you need to for the right reversal power. I had to go back into the settings and keep moving the slider back to the right a couple of times, as it did not hold the first time, but it might be different for you. As for your question about the FSUIPC being needed i have no idea.

Billy-while the 747-400X does not need FSUIPC any longer (we're fully SimConnect now), we still recommend that you purchase and install it, as it provides some descent functionality still (wind smoothing, albeit still in testing, joystick axis calibrations, and other neat stuff!).Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg