Sign in to follow this  
Guest gilbnx

744X and FSinn?

Guest gilbnx

Hi,This may seem a bit off topic for PMDG but thanks to the new 744X I am after a sleepless night and a long day at work :-) Everything seems to work OK so far except for one...I am flying online on the VATSIM network and now that I moved to FSX, I assume that only FSinn supports online flying?I installed the FScopilot and FSInn with FSUIPC ver 4.20 but when I start FSX - it asks me first time if I want to trust FScopilot module. I answer Yes and few seconds later - FSX just disappears.Any attempt to run FSX later just show the FSX splash screen and the FSX shut down after few seconds...Once I un-install FScopilot and FSinn - everything works again.Does anyone use something else to fly online? or am I doing something wrong here? I remember I used FSX+FSInn sometime in the past and it worked fine.. does it have anything to do with the 744X?Please help....Thanks,Gil.

Guest flybywire380

Since the 744 doesnt use the FSUIPC, its unlikely that the 744 had anything to do with it. youd have to go to the FSInn support forums for that. IT could also be a problem with the module itself