Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kiel1957

Virus warning after installing 400 FSX

Guest Kiel1957

Gentlemen:After installing the 400 FSX I get the following visrus warning when I start FSX and chosse the aircraft and when I start the load editor.What's wrong?Sorry the message is in German, the virus is called: TR/PSW.Online.-BX.156 and seem to have to do with PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dllI have to re - install 400 FSX to run FSX otherwise I get the warning at every start of the program.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/179587.jpg

This is most certainly a false alert from your antivirus program. The PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.DLL is not carrying any sort of virus.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

You should heed warnings from virus checkers, but some are just that, warnings of 'possible virus action' not to say they are a virus. I use a free version of Avast anti virus (works in vista too), it speaks to me and tells me if there is a virus. It doesn`t confuse this program with a virus, which one or two AV Progs have been doing.Reider