Sign in to follow this  
MSW

Now What Do I Do?

I tried purchasing 744 FSX using Discover and it gave me some sort of Error 6 currency error. I'm afraid to try again because it might result in a double charge and probably won't work anyway. I don't see anything on my account but there are errors there for other purchases so I don't trust it.I will not use PAYPAL. I've never had problems doing it this way before so what is the problem.Mike

Hi Mike,That's a Discover processing error code, it's gonna take us a little while to figure out what happened - I'd say just sit tight and we'll try to figure out what happened. It might take a few hours though, Robert's the only one who handles the payment stuff and he's swamped right now...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I think, I know what is happening. When we place an order, the order confirmation that comes up does not show the Euro symbol. It shows some gibrish instead. I have a feeling, the currency is not being passed on to the CC firm.Could be.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Manny-Currency is always passed- it's a requirement in eCommerce...This error code is coming back to us from your card issuer. It means nothing to us either- and so far I haven't had success getting it looked at by our processors tech support.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest _MSW_

It appears that my Discover card has not been charged. Are there any other cards such as AMEX or VISA that will work at this time? I can use one of those other cards, however, I want to make sure that I'm not going to get charged by PMDG for the Discover attempt. Please let me know where I stand.Thanks!Mike

just a couple of minutes ago i tried to purchase using AMEX .. got the same error code ... :-(Regards,Jan van Hecke

Guest _MSW_

Any chance that this problem is going to get fixed any time soon so that I can purchase the 747-400 or am I just out of luck?Mike

Mike,Robert's the only one who can deal with these sorts of issues - I'll mention this to him next time I talk to him.If your card hasn't been charged I think you're probably safe trying with Visa or something like that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I tried with VISA and it went through this time with no problems.Thanks!Mike