Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pug

744X big problem

Guest Pug

I just bought PMDG 744X and i have a major problem.My system is windows XP firstly,when i start 744 everything is black on the CRTs.And nothing works on the cockpit,if i choose outside view i don

You have to use the Alt key to get the menu up at the top. Everything will be black because you probably have not switched on the batteries, the power selector and the APU is needed to supply power to the Hydraulic systems to get the control surfaces moving.It might be an idea to read the manual and go through a tutorial to get everything up and running.Hope that helpsGreg

Greg B

Guest Pug

Greg,thks for your reply but it

Pug,No problems! Couldnt tell if you were a newbie or not! Have the software warning signs come up when loading the aircraft for the first time? If they have, I'm just as stuck as you are after that.Greg

Greg B