Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunbear

A Previous PMDG Customer

Guest sunbear

Robert quoted: "1) A steep discount for previous PMDG eCommerce 747-400 Queen of the Skies customers."I have been a very good customer of PMDG and have purchased most of their products but am not satisfied that I cannot receive the discount offered for the purchase of the 747 for FSX. Why can't the 'product-Key' number on the inside plastic cover of the boxed CD version be used as proof of purchase, thereby granting those who purchased this product via the CD method the added benefit of the discount??..I'd be willing to wrap up the CD version and send it back to PMDG as further proof of purchase. I just don't think that this was a good thing to do in declining to honor past customers. Some of those customers may have decided on the CD version because of initial download problems and are adversely being overlooked for the discount being granted to others who downloaded on-line. Any comments!!..Regards,jack

Guest AJ

If you read carefully, Robert's post regarding the discount states the following:"for anyone who has previously purchased the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies from our eCommerce system, you will be given an automatic 50% discount from this price at the time of checkout!"That means that the discount only applies to the download version and not the CD version published by Aerosoft. PMDG treats the CD versions as separate products.Hope this helpsAndrew

Here's what I posted on this in another thread about it:----The boxed versions are totally the responsibility of Aerosoft. They buy licenses from us and then resell them - we have absolutely no way of tracking customers from it etc. You're legally a customer of Aerosoft, not PMDG when you buy the boxed version. We'll answer questions about the aircraft itself etc for boxed customers of course, but we can't do things like discounts and the like.We do believe Aerosoft will be offering a discount system of their own when the boxed 400X comes out.It's the same idea as when Dell or someone like that sells Microsoft Windows. MS is not responsible for it because Dell agrees to be the point of sale/support etc. We have a similar type of agreement with Aerosoft.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com