Sign in to follow this  
Guest MJSchmitt

I am having a minor issue with the NEW -400X.

Guest MJSchmitt

I want to first say, other than the problem I am having, the wait has been well worth it PMDG. Great product and thank-you for all the extras you have provided. The problem I am having is the numbers are not showing up on VHF radios and clock on the 400 passenger. I ran out of time last night after downloading and installing to check to see if this problem occurs with the freighters also. The numbers are showing up on the autopilot windows, just not the radios or clocks. One other thing I noticed the center panel when you cycling through using the 'A' key does not seem to function. The other panels do. I have briefly read thru the FAQ and this was not discussed (unless I missed it). Now I have not unistalled and re-installed PMDG 400X as of yet and am curious is that what I should do or is there another fix or switch I am missing to actually turn these unitson. I did try clicking (left and right mouse button)on the radio power switch and nothing happens. Other than that a very nice product and well worth the wait.Michael Schmitt

Seems that this is due to a font issue. Reboot your machine, and it should go away (it did for me).- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Guest MJSchmitt

I will try that when I get home from work tomorrow morning, thank you for the quick response.

Guest twinturbo99

Hi There,First of all, thanks for the new verison it looks great. However am am also having this same problem. When you press button a from the VC, the numbers on the MCP autopilot dissapear. The only way to resolve is to reload the aircraft.RegardsCeri Hurlow