Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyingdutchman

problem fluiditer Simubuild A346

hello I control the a346 it nes not fluid 4 fps.:-(

The SimuBuild A346 is really detailed so it will make FPS very low. Disabling aircraft reflections should increse your FPS a bit. Lower you graphics settings a bit and also try to switch to 16 bit graphics in the Display setings.Take careMike

I'm not sure what you mean.Are you saying taht the 345 is fluid and the 346 is not fluid in FPS?If that's what you mean then what livery do you have on the 345 nad what livery do you have on the 346? Some liveries are bigger size so they might slow down your FPS.Mike

IMHO, the level of detail of the hi-res textures also collapses the frame rate.Is it possible to reduce the texure resolution?

I think it it. If you go to Settings/Display and then to Aircraft there is an option for Texture size as far as I rememeber. Lowering that could reduce the quality and improve FPS.Mike

In case it helps...I downloaded A340-600 version 2, and the Virgin Atlantic livery (yeah, the 25 Mb file...). After converting the textures into DXT3 format... I have discovered that this aircraft runs much more smoothly with the Virgin livery than with the Iberia one, for instance.I only have the Air France A340-500, and it runs as bad as the Iberia model. It's quite strange... isn't it?By the way, I have a AMD Athlon XP 1500+, 512 Mb DDR, and Creative GeForce 2MX 16Mb.

Guest Flyingdutchman

Try and download the new BASE PACK of the A340-500/600.They say the FPS are better with the new package.I haven't tried myself so I can't confirm it ;)Giv it a try,Regards,Evert