Sign in to follow this  
Guest theboot

Flightplans for the PMDG 747 FSX

Guest theboot

HiIve just purchased and installed the FSX version of the 747 but i cannot get the flightplans to install. Ive tried uninstalling, and installing or modifying the installation with the check box 'install flightplans' checked but everytime i end up with the 'readme.txt' file in the flightplans folder which says"This folder is where you should place any Flight Plans that you wish to use with the PMDG 747-400.We have included many for your use and you may save them from the FMC as described in the manual.The ones we have created for you can be extracted by running the 747-400 installer again!"There is no other files in the folder, is anyone else having this problem?

Hi, please sign your real name to your posts per PMDG forum rules.The flightplans were accidentally left out of the release installer. If you have the FS9 version you can just copy them over.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest elvil

HelloI don't have the FS9 version, so that will be a problem.Would you please put the FlightPlan file on the PMDG downloadpage so that all of us that bought the product will have access to these FlightPlans.Many thanks E.A. Johansen:D

That's not a bad idea if the file size is roughly the same as one of the repaints. Jeff

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest elvil

By the way,Anyone know of a good FlightPlanning tool for FSX/PMDG744 besides the FMC?I mean a tool where one can make FlightPlans on the PC for later file transfer to the PMDG744 FPL folder.:-)

>By the way,>>Anyone know of a good FlightPlanning tool for FSX/PMDG744>besides the FMC?>>I mean a tool where one can make FlightPlans on the PC for>later file transfer to the PMDG744 FPL folder.I use Ernie Alston's FSBuild 2.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I use FSBuild also, it can be a pain to initially set up but after that it comes into its own. Actually, setting up the 747 with it was easy, it was the 767-300ER that was long winded. Its an investment really and pays for itself many times over, as you get to use it on more than one aircraft.Reider

Guest Mnarboe

So FSBuild works for PMDG 744X? I have to ask because it's not listed as an aircraft that it supports.Regards,Morten Narboe