Sign in to follow this  
Guest mmuller

747X problems, CTD, nothing works

Guest mmuller

hello everybodyi am trying now since release to get the 747X to work, but unfortunately, nothing works, i tried the stuff from the pmdg wiki with the DLL.XML, but it doesn t help.when i delete fsx.cfg, and then select a 747X, he asks me if i want to run the PMDG_747400_Main.dll, which i accept '(the same for the next question, if i want it as trusted software) after that, i get a fatal error right away, no way to get the 747X to run? what am i doing wrong?here is a copy of my dll.xml<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>Launchdll.xmlFalseFalsePMDG OptionsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dllPMDG EventsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dllPMDG SoundsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dllObject Placement ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission Creation Kitobject_placement.dllTraffic ToolboxTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitTraffic Toolbox SDKtraffictoolbox.dllVisual Effects ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitSpecial Effects SDKvisualfxtool.dllMaddog 2006FalseFalseC:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesLeonardoSH.dllFSUIPC 4FalseModulesFSUIPC4.dllLevel-D SimulationsFalseFalseModulesLVLD.dllFeelThere PIC737X HelperFalseFeelThereB737PIC737XH.dllI am using a Intel 950D with 2GB DDR RAM, and an ASUS 8800GTS with 768MB RAM and Vista 64 Ultimatewho can help pleasethank youMarc

Guest pakket

I have the same problem, i try to run the 747X but it crashes and asks me to restart FSX, i tried a lot but nothing works. I then tried to use the IFLY panel in this bird, but that makes the plane static. It is sad that gauges are put in DLL. files, because it does not work and it showed already in the airbus vol.1 and 2 from wilco.Please do something about this otherwise the 747X will be in the hangar forever.Best regards, Martijn

Hi Martijn,To be fair, nearly all FSX gauges are now .DLLs and the old .GAU files were really DLLs anyhow. Look in your /gauges folder in your FSX install and see.On the other hand, I think there is something up with the PDMG_747400_Mail.DLL gauge at the moment.Jeff

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.