Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

Dont' have 747-400/400F Load Manager FS9 anymore after FSX/FS9 Patch

Hi PMDGTomorrow will be the 5th day the 747-400 FSX doesn't run because dll.xml problem now also the Load manager of the 747-400/400F and 737 NG for FS2004 doesn't work. Whats going on with this, really, strange software????I'm tired with all this problems. Solve me please the Load manager for 737 NG and 747/400 PAX and F on FS2004. Becaus FS9 still runs, but I can't start the load manager for any FS9 PMDG aircraft. And for the 747-400 FSX refund me the money on my credit card.Help please soonRegards Marcel

Marcel,We're doing our best to track down the source of the dll.xml issues and the subsequent crashes. It's not affecting everyone in the same way and it's likely two separate core issues we're looking at.I see no problems with the FS9 load managers post 400X install here. If it was a bug we'd have tons of reports of it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi RyanThe message when I tried to open now a load manager of NG 737 or 747-400 PAX or F FS 9:Fatal errro:Could no detect a valid MS installationBut I can start Fs9.1 and load a PMDG aircraft on C & D or whta else. Whats wrong here?Bug or not bug doesn't mather, but I need help! Fact is, was after all the uninstall of 747-400 FSX and FSX and re-install FSX and 747-400 FSX without FSUIPC for the dll.xml probelm without success. Now this probel with the FS2004 load managers. Please fix it quick. Regards Marcel

>Marcel,>>We're doing our best to track down the source of the dll.xml>issues and the subsequent crashes. It's not affecting>everyone in the same way and it's likely two separate core>issues we're looking at.>>I see no problems with the FS9 load managers post 400X install>here. If it was a bug we'd have tons of reports of it.Wouldn't hurt to make this file name 'dll.xml' a little more unique.Waldo

Hi Ryan other someone from PMDGHow do reactive the 3 load managers (737NG, 747 PAX and F) for FS 2004? See my mail before. One is clear, without uninstall and re-install. Thats enough for a while. A lot of hours I losed with trying 747-400 FSX.Regards Marcel

Marcel,Go to Start/Run and type regedit and hit enter:Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftMicrosoft Games and see if there's a 9.0 folder there. If not, FS9 is corrupted and you need to reinstall it. There's a bug in MS's FSX installer that can cause this to happen and it has nothing to do with our stuff...Anyone else having this issue - I HIGHLY recommend installing FSX followed by either SP1 or Acceleration FIRST and then installing FS9 so that you can avoid this bug.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi RyanIn this folder is FS10 only. Nothing from FS9. All this troubles and problems are to try to install the 747-400 FSX. Normally an addon don't cause such a lot of troubles. Fact ist on end, it's beacuse you released a software that not works. The cause is PMDG that now I have to re-install FS9 and all products and after FSX and 747-400 FSX for nothing, yesterday.Finally Paul form PMDG wrote me to uninstall and re-install FSX and 747-400FSX without this alert! Wihtout result about dll.xml.I'm very tired and frustrated with your product now. I don't will continue with this matter. Please refund me the money on my credit card! You have my order ID.Maybe in a few weeks I'll install the Level D. As today a had all planes from you. but now it's to much!RegardsMarcel

Marcel, you are very much incorrect. It is the ACES FSX installer/uninstaller that deletes the FS9 registry information - this is a verified issue - I had it happen to me about 5 separate times during beta testing when I reinstalled FSX. Please do not blame us for something we can't control. We've had this problem ourselves and ACES has not fixed it.I promise it will all work if you uninstall everything (FSX and FS9), install FSX *FIRST*, get the 400X working, and THEN go install FS9 and all the addons. This problem happens when you install or uninstall FSX after FS9 is already installed. It can be random too, sometimes it leaves the FS9 entries intact, and sometimes it deletes them.Again, this is not PMDG's bug - we do not touch the FS9 registry in the slightest. The 9.0 folder missing is the hallmark of the ACES FSX installer problem.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

Hi RyanThats about other one hole day of work for nothing and nothing. Once is enough.If the release didn't contain such of problems nothing happens, like that. Thats make me tired and frustrated. Do you know how many ddons are on my FS9? RegardsMarcel

Hi PMDGPMDG hast to learn take responsability what tehy're doing. It was Paul recommended me uninstall and re-install FSX (wihtout success of the dll.xml.-problem). He didn't give me an alert of problem could be causing with FS9.No I'm waiting today for a repair-file with installer from PMDG that repairs the connectivity of the 3 loads manager (737NG, 747-400 PAX anf F) for FS2004. FS2004 works normally it's only the 3 load managers, they don't find a MS installation. If not, I'll stopp the payment process with my credit card company.Regards Marcel

Marcel-we're doing our BEST to try to help you, both within this forum, and by personal emails through our support - three different people are spending their time trying to help.If you don't consider this "good support", then I suggest you look elsewhere. Threats of this sort do NOTHING to help us feel that you deserve the level of support you're getting (for issues that are mostly outside our control, like this FSX installer problem).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi LefteriesThe only that I need now prior is get back the connectivity of the 3 load managers to FS2004. This by a repair software from you. Are youn in this issue?Marcel

Marcel-you're getting answers from our team through our support@ line. The only thing I need from YOU now is to stop being nasty to us and threaten stop payments etc. I'll repeat myself: It makes everyone feel that you almost don't deserve the level of support you're getting.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi LeftriesThe problem of the support line I get one answer by day. That's now in my case (ntohing runs eather FS2004 without the connectivity of load managers now) not enough.ReagrdsMarcel