Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

Dont' have 747-400/400F Load Manager FS9 anymore after FSX/FS9 Patch

Marcel-we're trying to help you. Support is there for that purpose. I know you feel you deserve to be helped before everybody else because your problems seem greater, but that won't happen.If you feel like you want to come here and post questions that will offer us (and possibly other users) ways to help you better, feel free to do so.If, on the other hand, you continue pointing fingers rather than use best judgment in understanding that we're doing our best to assist (with what little information you are offering), it's going to cause problems down the line. If you feel angry about our product not working as it should on your PC, that's understandable - but you're making everyone here angry with your responses and that is not productive in getting you results.So- please let's try again: Could you tell us:a) What operating system you are running. If it's Vista, do you have UAC enabled or disabled?:( What machine specs do you have. CPU / RAM / Video card please.c) What FS versions you have installed, what disk locations.d) What PMDG products you have installed, what versions, what order you installed them by.e) Finally - what your current problems seem to be, so we can try to guess what's wrong on YOUR particular installation.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi Leftriesa) XP SP2:( single core P4, 3.2 GHZ (HT), 2GB RAMc) FS9.1 and FSX normal foldersd) 737 NG, 747-400 PAX and 747-400 F and new FSX with 747-400 FSXThe problem is, that Paul from PMDG recommended me (in relation with the dll.mxl problem) to uninstall and re-install the FSX without FSUIPC. Not solved the problem. Here we'll wait to the news.This I did, but since the re-installtaion of FSX the 3 load managers of FS2004 (NG and both 747) doesn't find any. Yesterday Ryan said that can happens after a un- and re-installation of FSX. But nobody of you gave me before an alert of what can cause this. Now it's the only problem that the 3 load managers (FS2004) don't find a MS flight simulation with a fatal error. But I can start FS2004 und load an PMDG aircraft without problems. It's only the 3 load managers. They're still in the same folder like before. ReagardsMarcel

Marcel-have you read the pinned post at the top of our forum saying:"Message saying FS9 installation not found? Read!"I think this applies to your situation as well. Go download the registry fix tool found here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryYour problem is 99% that the FSX reinstallation caused the FS9 registry tree to be lost. Ryan tried to tell you this twice, but you don't seem to have responded to him so I am thinking that you didn't try this fix already.Let us know if that helps.By the way - that's an issue with FSX causing this problem. We're not able to find why this is happening, but it's a problem with the Flight Simulator X installer - not with our products, OK?

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi LiftriesThanks a lot!! That was the solution. Can now open all 3 load mamangers again. Please inform Roberto, thats this solved. He wrote me an email a few minutes ago.For the other dll.xml (FSX) issue I'll wait like the other users, too. I was angry, beacause Ryan told me about an new installation from FS9. An in addition, english is not my mother tongue. That makes sometimes the communication not easier.Thanks again!Best reagardsMarcel

Marcel-while I am glad that we were finally able to solve your FS9 issue, be assured we're still looking to help with the FSX issue.You mention that English is not your mother tongue. Well, neither is it mine, but respect should be spoken universally and I've had to restrain myself from answering you in a harsher manner more than once today. Let this be a lesson that you gain more from asking for help in an objective manner than letting your anger and negative emotions take the best of you. It certainly wasn't helpful.Edit: It would certainly also be nice if you could once get my name right. You've written it three different ways in three different posts. It's "Lefteris". Thanks.

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Well done Lefteris, you must have the patience of 'Jobe'. ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png