Sign in to follow this  
Guest munga1

FSX B747-400 PMDG constriant entry issue ....pls help

Guest munga1

HI ALL, I need help with FSX pmdg b747 when entering speed and altitude constriants. Once I have contructed a flight plan within the FMC. I'm getting an invalid entry on the FMC. For example: I type in altitude /36000 in the scratch pad and then point it to the waypoint I like to select and replies with an invalid entry...I have tried using speed and altitude.eg xxx/xxxxx or xxx/flxxx and still doesn't work...What am I doing wrong??????munga1

Please sign your REAL NAME to your posts per forum rules,Altitudes by themselves are entered as is, no slash in front of them. You can also type higher ones as just "360" etc and it will know you mean FL360...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Is this a cruise waypoint, Munga?Cheers.Q>

The real 744 doesn't allow you to modify the cruise waypoints using the LEGS pages.... ergo... neither does PMDG ;)Hope this helps.Cheers.Q>