Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

747 x instalation problem

First of all-PLEASE sign your name so we know who you are. Thanks.Secondly-are you SURE you bought the right product? It has to be the 747-400X for FSX.Also- you NEED to be running the installer "as Administrator" and the same with FSX - they NEED to be running "as administrator" or you'll have no end of troubles.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest ciba

thanks for reply , yes im running installer as administrator same as fsx (uac disabled also firewall and antivirus disabled) about the version - i bought it from my account , because i have also fs9 version (1 year) so i got 30 euro refund for fsx version therefore it must be right version (all was done from 747 x product site) so i think my installer looks like only fs 9 version , this evening i will send my purchasing data and information about downloaded version to precisionmamuals and we will see . thank you again zdenek cibulka

Guest ciba

hello all, could anybody help me with instalation procedure with pmdg 747x to my fsx , im running fsx on vista 64 bit (dual core 6700 + nvidia dtx) im not able to install b747 to fsx , everything runs ok ,installer no problem ,instalation no problem - instalator has valid path my fsx folder etc . after succesfull instalation i cannot find in the folder - simobject inside of fsx , folder named pmdg 747 which contains data necesary to flight this plane . just i can find folder - ..arcraft.. which is created by instaler, but this is probably wrong because subfolder ..aircraft.. using only fs9 not fsx , im sure that i bought version 747 x for fsx . i tried to move files from folder ..aircraft.. (pmdg 747) to fsx folder ..simobjects.. but after loading b747 from list of aircraft (no thumbnail of 747 is apear inside fsx) fsx crashed . please can anybody help me how to resolve this problem ?