Sign in to follow this  
Flyer07

Temperature Problem on Vatsim

Hi I was flying on the vatsim server and was using their wheater! The problem was, after departing and climbing up I noticed that my PMDG 747X shows me that the temperature outside is rising constantly At FL320 my aircraft is unable to climb because it shows a temperature about 55-60degrees + and the engines are running at full thrust! I am using FSUIPC for FSX. Is it a problem with the vatsim wheater and can someone tell me to handle this.-Mike-

Mike-a known problem with FSInn on FSX. I'd disable weather updating through FSX and rely on ASX instead (if you own it) or on FSX's own weather updating.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Okay you said that you disabled wheater updating. Where shall I do this, perhabs per FSinn Control Panel or can you explain it?-Mike-

It's been a long time since I've used FSInn - I suggest you look in their support forum for help?

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Glad you got your problem sorted.I have disabled weather in FSINN yet I am cursed by the temperaure rise.Unisatlled FSINN and reinstalled...same problem.Is it the one wetaher box to check or more...I must have missed something.______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - Stretch your wings, Australia.2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia