Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

White livery /SP2/Dx10 /Bloom = white halo

Bump!(I love doing that!!!:--))))No, seriousely, I'd like to know if it's a general issue and I'll wait patiently for a fix or if it's just me and then I'll have to investigate further more.Thanks to those who will read this post and use Dx10 to enlighten me.Best,David Roch

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hello David,I have the same problem and I have tried the latest 4 Nvidia drivers and various setting without success. It also occurs to certain sea textures.regardsPaul

Paul Dumke

Thank you Paul.So I don't feel alone!... and I don't have to worry about hardware problem.best regards,DavidPS: It occurs with sea textures indeed.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest mariosunshine

Yeah I got it too. Very dominant. using 169.04

Thanks Ryan.That's very much appreciated.

Best regards,
David Roch

How and where do I get DX10 and how do I know if my video card supports it? I have the NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS video card.

I have tried 3 different drivers and still have the same problem with 747-400X liveries that have white predominant colour.There is a white annoying hallo as you can see on the attached pics.This occurs only with DX10 Preview ON and only for the PMDG 747-400 and when the bloom effect is ON.You can see 3 pics with this problem and 2 that don't have white and thus are perfect.Am I the only one with this issue? *:-*Have a nice week endDavid

Best regards,
David Roch

Hi Ryan,Did you have the opportunity to look at this issue (DX10/Bloom effect/white halo) ?ThanksDavid

Best regards,
David Roch