Sign in to follow this  
MSW

Radio Altimeter Problem?

I just finished my first flight with the 747-400 FSX and the only thing I noticed so far was that when I turn the knob from BARO to the radio altimeter the DH for the radio altimeter does not show on the Primary Flight Display like it did for the 747-400 in FS9. The BARO DH shows just fine but not the RADIO DH. Is this a bug or am I missing something?Mike

No, I'm not anyone, but I've notice the same thing. There's a small number of these visual things (like the white tail nav light that is so much bigger and brighter than the rest of the nav lights) that I don't expect PMDG to do anything other than take a note for future reference.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have the same problem too. I have no idea what is going on either. It worked the first day I downloaded the aircraft and it stopped after the update.Chuck

Chuck Biggins