Sign in to follow this  
philbrown

747 (FS9) and High Resolutions

I've just bought a new monitor, and upped my FS9 res to 1920x1200. When I uses the 747, a lot of the switches and knobs keep on flicking on both the main 2D panel and the overhead.This doesn't occur at lower resolutions, or any other products (including the PMDG 737) at this high resolution.I have the latest drivers for the graphics card.Any ideas, or will it just be a case of trying different drivers until the problem goes away?

Phil-I run the same card (320meg) at the same resolution (Samsung 24") and have 0 flicker issue. I am running the previous nVidia drivers- not the very latest version, the one before. I will check ther ver# when I get home and advise.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Version 162.18Carl Avari-CooperBAW0225

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Thanks. Will fiddle with mine and see what occurs. I've also got sound issues since upgrading to Vista, so may well go back to XP now I've decided to stick with FS9, and Vista DX10 holds no value for me.

I agree, I too have decided to stick with XP and FS9 for my primary simming- only dabbling in FSX for experimentation. Wise choice- I do have my fingers crossed for FS11 ;).When PMDG does the dual platform release of the MD-11 I think our wisdom will be confirmed :).Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper