Sign in to follow this  

OT/Rated Me? Drats!

For a long while I've been rather proud of the fact that I haven't been "rated" around here -- much on the same principle of Groucho Marx's attitude about never wanting to belong to a club that would have someone like him as a member. Truly. I *just* noticed today that a few sneaky people have removed me from the status, all in the last week -- so I guess I'm taking this opportunity to say "thanks" and I guess I'm in the club whether I wanted to join or not. But erict was the funniest: he in essence took pity on someone with so many posts, suggesting that I earned a rating by sheer volume. This is what's known around my household as the "blabbermouth" award. I guess by this standard when I get up to 500 or so I should earn another 2 points. LOL.

Guest GabrielR

Funny, let me do some calculations..... I'm still very far from my next two points!!