Sign in to follow this  
Porthos

Is this normal??

Hi PMDG and thanks for another excellent product. I know there have been a few issues but hey, thats what life's all about.OK I've been looking at how to fix the issues and when I deleted the original [TRUSTED] section in the fsx.cfg file then restarted thi sis how is came up[Trusted]F:Flight Simulator XModulesFSCopilot.dll.ikuwblurelalboieckrnbtctuaouoeqotetattck=1F:Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dll.waaunhcqweqhunirzkarwulitkuhzzuwakoiolqa=1F:Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dll.eakorcocnznkilctkeruliurhhzkwrbhhihrzzuw=1F:Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dll.itrbhoktetkcbzorhwnhathnarwialcwnbcwiine=1F:Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.wruuqaezcuhucwaazntabhwculiuetaweqcbqzne=1F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna.DLL.cuolnolwreetulhiweitnwwnwonwhwawtttqrcnb=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna172.DLL.tteiiqlueokqbcwnaiaqzqkqooaolkquqqcaztir=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna182s.DLL.ianqqoeautbiiholioatatewohlonuoubhkwboea=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessnaWAlpha.DLL.uhikqhcqncrlqthulruekitcuqtnncznbntttthq=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESBendix_King_Radio.DLL.zwcnoqulbqezauaacarhcbqzbnkoibeuhqrrbqqq=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESBell_206B.DLL.nookcththhuelblhlabrzqciooibhtalrbzkwian=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_747400_Main.DLL.qrekbnubawaqhlowqikreqhcanznezbzhcewabur=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_747400_ACS.DLL.urhihnekcwuthraaanzooceaquzchleqbqqnllih=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL.rleautaunqhkwhkwtahweihlzbkzrikaobqlqzlb=2F:Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_747400_Center.DLL.ciowcbuceilwlntqzbzwwezokznaibborwubwltl=2Are all the alpha numerics after the .DLL necessary, should they be tere , or should I stand a safe distance from the computer??Appreciate your help.regardsRob GrantYBBN______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - Stretch your wings, Australia.2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Those lines are auto-generated when you click "trust this module" during loading so the system knows that you haven't changed them. I think it's some sort of CRC to identify changes so some .dll with the same name doesn't sneak in without permission.

Thankyou, I appreciate your assistance.Rob______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - Stretch your wings, Australia.2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia