Sign in to follow this  
DanielH

Heavy problems with 747X

Hello everybody,today I bought the 747X. Here are two Screens, which show my problems:projekt1ke0.jpgprojekt2zi3.jpgI already rebootet the system and started FSX several times, but I always get this result. Every time I start the FSX, Avira AntiVir reports a TR/PSW.Online.BX.15 trojan virus in PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll. But I already read on the homepage, that it's not a virus. But could Anti Vir block the file PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll? I clicked on ignore, but perhaps AntiVir blocks the file furthermore?I already wrote an E-Mail to the PMDG Support, but I don't receive the Auto-reply. Thanks for your helpDaniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms

Looks like you have an authentication problem. You should de-install and re-install ensuring your authentication activates properly.

Thanks for your help George, but I already tried the de-install and re-install and I've still the same problems :-( Daniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms

I de-installed the FSX completely and deleted all FSX Files and made a new installation, but still the same problems...Daniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms

Guest SilverCircle

>Every time I start the FSX, Avira AntiVir reports a>TR/PSW.Online.BX.15 trojan virus in PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll.That's nothing more than a false positive coming from the heuristic engine. You should configure your virus scanner to exclude the folder in which that file is located (it should be possible in any decent virus protection software - i cannot tell you how to do it though, because I don't know Avira well enough).>But I already read on the homepage, that it's not a virus. But>could Anti Vir block the file PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll? I>clicked on ignore, but perhaps AntiVir blocks the file>furthermore?Yes, it can block it. In fact, most virus scanners do prevent loading files when they consider them infected. Any other behavior wouldn't make sense, because a scanner which detects a virus and then still allows the OS to load and execute the infected file wouldn't be very useful :)

Daniel,This is the SimConnect/Gauge loading failure issue that's in the FAQ. Did you click no on any of the Allow prompts when installing the plane or anything like that?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan,I tried everyting that is written in the FAQ, but still the same problems. My dll.xml looks like this:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>Launchdll.xmlFalseFalseObject Placement ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission Creation Kitobject_placement.dllTraffic ToolboxTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitTraffic Toolbox SDKtraffictoolbox.dllVisual Effects ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitSpecial Effects SDKvisualfxtool.dllPMDG OptionsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dllPMDG EventsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dllPMDG SoundsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dllI don't find a failure in it.Daniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms

Sorry for this double post, but I found another error. In the menu bar under Add_Ons->PMDG I only find the section "About", nothing more. After reinstalling the FSX, the menu bar "Add_ons" is missing, although FSUIPC is also installed. Perhaps this helps you for solving my problemDaniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms

One thing that that I see from your dll.xml file is that if you properly installed FSUIPC, you should have had an FSUIPC entry in the dll.xml. I don't see this in your attached dll.xml file which indicates that FSUIPC is not properly installed. For FSX, FSUIPC install requires FSUPIC4.XX and that you run an FSUPIC.exe file, not just drop the dll into the modules folder like in FS9. Maybe you need to check this. I initially had some strange problems with the addon bar with a FSUPIC not installed properly (with Windows XP, I have no ideas or comments about Vista).Good luck.Bill BarretteUnited-Virtual.com

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

Guest Just747-400

Dear Daniel,I guess I know what is your problem if you running on VISTA and I will try to help you later or tomorrow.

Hey,thank you both for helping me. Unfortunately I'm running on XP. And I've installed the newest FSUIPC Version for FSXDaniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms

After a complete re-install of Windows XP, the 747X is working now :-) Daniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms