Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

A BIG Thank you to all Forum members !

I am really pleased that in the few days I opened my Website that i Have had 1500 !Visits and I am pretty sure Most or all come to me from this forum.So I am very Gratefull to You all and AVSIM/Tom for letting me link to my files from here.The support I have had from you guys/girls has give me a whole new interest in life and a loda new things to learn and if you had not visited I would have lost the interest in it.I will continue to update it every day or two and find new interests to place there.Any comments At all good or bad then please Email me And I Will try to make it as you would like it !Thank you Very muchAvsims tiny Sister lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, you are not going to be a "tiny sister" until you move into your new home. That home is waiting for you and all you have to do is check out Miro's mail.... Now get hoping girl! :-lol

Welcome to the family sis! :)Donps: I like your website. Looking forward to seeing it grow. I like your pets too! :)

Guest Heather 636

It's a beautiful website hun!I enjoyed visiting and will continue to check back to look at your new additions.best wishesHeather

Guest Lindy

Anniette, I wasn't even aware you were working on a website. As soon as I saw your link, I rushed over there to check things out. Very impressive! A wonderful place to browse.Keep up the good work. Like Heather, I expect to stop by often to look around. -Lindy :-wave

Very impressive.I take it you're a Poser user? What other software are you using for your very evocative images? (I'm a Max man, myself -- just got Max 5 today).

Thank you Kelleym,Poser/Bryce/Paintshop Pro7 and A few others :)I am new to computer art and normally have used oil and acrylicsAnniette xxxxxxxxxx

A AGREE!!! I had a zillion pop-ups when I left there! :-lolPlease accept Tom's offer! :)

BobK

I would Love to Change to the new host but at the moment I am trying to learn all I can about Web Site Building Using "Dreamweaver"and Have a Friend who will help me.I have read all the conditions and Rules and looked at the registration form and feel I have a load to learn Before I am able to do this because I do not feel I should do Anything Untill I know what i am doing if that makes any Scence :)I am Sorry for these popup things but my popup killer does see they do not appear,If I pay money then they go for good :)And Tom if you read this, I want your Pet For my Pilots pet Page !If you can send me a Photograph !Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

>Do you mean one of my four cats, my wife or my PT cruiser??? >:-lol Hmmmm, we have four cats as well (and my wife *wanted* a PT cruiser, although now she's leaning towards a Durango).Do I sense a trend?

TomYour Bestest cat Please :)Inless your Wife would like to be a pilots Pet ?I may have to then Charge a entry fee lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxx