Sign in to follow this  
Waeln

Unable to sign onto your website under Vista!!

I have a dual system with XP and Vista 32 and for some reason I'm able to sign on to your website under XP but unable to do so under Vista!!! I'm interested in purchasing 747x and have it installedin FSX under Vista. any idea of whats going on? Please adviseTony

Tony,I have absolutely no idea why that would be. I have a dual boot setup as well and see no difference at all on our site between the two.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Get a free download of Firefox and try that as opposed to ie 7. I use both aok, but if their is a problem then that is one option to try....Reider

Hey Reider,I just downloaded Firefox and the problem is still there:( but thanks for the advise. Any one out there has the same issues?Tony

Tony,There is one thing I can think of now actually... there's something called a "hosts" file that's sort of a local DNS (which matches IPs to web addresses) redirection table. It's it your WindowsSystem32driversetc folder. Open it up with Notepad and see if there's any entries in it related to precisionmanuals.com.There are only two entries by default in it:127.0.0.1 localhost::1 localhostA lot of anti-spyware utilities and the like will modify this file to effectively block known malware IPs etcs. I wonder if somehow one of them's got us in their list.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I did check for that and states just what you said and no entries related to precisionmanuals.com, Still no access to your website :(Tony