Sign in to follow this  
Spidierox

Order keys to open door seperately ?

Hello,Do I have to order the keys to the door seperately ?It seems I am unable to open doors or use any of the eye candy for the FSX 747 & 747FThis is the situation:FSX installedLegacy 600 installedSP1 installedFSX 747 installedexpansion pack installedFS 747 UNinstalled (as per instructions for new donwload of 4th november)FSX 747 new download installedFlew 2-3 times with pax version: all seem to be working (panels, FMS,...)Now the doors:* Advanced graphics options checked (FSX default menu - display..graphics)* PMDG menu DOORS: assigned numeric keypad to all functions* removed all default fsx key assignments referring to numeric key padcockpit:* cold & dark* EXT pwr 1 ON* 2 possibilitiesA) APU started - button shows AVAIL :( EXT PWR 2 shows AVAIL* parking brakes setoutside view: tried numeric keypad : nothing happenssame for 747 cargo.EICAS - DOORS : no indicationsCan someone please help me ? Maybe a step by step on how to do it...I am sure I am doing something wrong but I do not know what.

Anyone can help please ?Or do I just assume it is bugged, because a few folks around here seem to have 'door problems'Dieter

Try with APU GEN 1 active...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Don`t use the numpad, has problems. Try combinations of tab+number or something....Reider

>Don`t use the numpad, has problems. Try combinations of>tab+number or something....>>ReiderReider,I have made at least 3 or 4 posts on this matter and this tip of yours was the magic bullet. Thanks!Actually, I should thank Lefteris because having APU GEN 1 on was also one of the last steps I took.Jeff

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Glad it helped along with Lefteris. We all have a mutual hobby and interest, so we try to pool ideas. Its often a combination of these ideas that works. Have fun and enjoy.....Reider