Sign in to follow this  
Ingo

Thank you PMDG!!

Another satisfied customer here!I'm experiencing very few problems with the 747X, just finished a flight yesterday from EHAM to KJFK, with AFX weather, flightplan created with Routefinder and adapted for PMDG 747 with FSBuild, predicted to last 7:54 hours; did it in 7:49...(used up more fuel than predicted though).The displays froze twice during this flight, a quick shift-A to the 2D panel and back took care of that, no big deal. FSX is holding up well too, I do run it at slightly lower settings when flying the 747, no use in having cars and sailboats running around when you're at FL350+ !Frankly, now that the PMDG 747 has made it into FSX, it is very likely I will be saying goodbye to FS9 soon!Martijn

Guest Scousefox9

I don't understand why people posting their problems on the forum makes flight simming less fun for you. Think about the reduced fun people WITH problems are having... We're all aware of the problems with FSX etc but PMDG are not flawless too and clearly some things have been overlooked. What is important is that they are resolved as quickly as possible through cooperation between developer and customer. If you have no problems then I am pleased for you but for the unlucky/more observant few, there are a few things to be resolved.I will thank PMDG for the majority of the 747X and in advance for their future efforts in resolving any problems.

I too am enjoying the 744X without problems.I've completed several flights of varying lengths and so far all has gone well.I'll attach a couple screenshots showing that indeed the cargo doors do open and yes there is cargo inside once they are opened.I'm duplicating UPS flight 2998 which is a scheduled flight from KSDF to PANC then returns to KSDF as flight 2997.Michael

>I don't understand why people posting their problems on the>forum makes flight simming less fun for you. Think about the>reduced fun people WITH problems are having... We're all>aware of the problems with FSX etc but PMDG are not flawless>too and clearly some things have been overlooked. What is>important is that they are resolved as quickly as possible>through cooperation between developer and customer. If you>have no problems then I am pleased for you but for the>unlucky/more observant few, there are a few things to be>resolved.>>I will thank PMDG for the majority of the 747X and in advance>for their future efforts in resolving any problems.I don't think he's talking about the actual technical problems with the plane people are posting about. We're more than happy to assist with that - it's the demanding and demeaning posts about the FS9 "update", the price, etc that are starting to get on our nerves. Someone compared us to Ariane yesterday even... Last time I checked our products actually work, we have a support forum and we haven't tried to trademark American Airlines. :D

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Scousefox9

>>I don't understand why people posting their problems on the>>forum makes flight simming less fun for you. Think about>the>>reduced fun people WITH problems are having... We're all>>aware of the problems with FSX etc but PMDG are not flawless>>too and clearly some things have been overlooked. What is>>important is that they are resolved as quickly as possible>>through cooperation between developer and customer. If you>>have no problems then I am pleased for you but for the>>unlucky/more observant few, there are a few things to be>>resolved.>>>>I will thank PMDG for the majority of the 747X and in>advance>>for their future efforts in resolving any problems.>>I don't think he's talking about the actual technical problems>with the plane people are posting about. We're more than>happy to assist with that - it's the demanding and demeaning>posts about the FS9 "update", the price, etc that are starting>to get on our nerves. Someone compared us to Ariane yesterday>even... >>Last time I checked our products actually work, we have a>support forum and we haven't tried to trademark American>Airlines. :D>Fair enough, but there's no way you can tell me the 747X TCAS works as it is supposed to... You said yourself your looking into the 'TCAS Issues'. ;)

......and whilst the TCAS will be worked on and no doubt fixed before long, the plane can still be flown. Even the 767-300ER from Level D was only a beta TCAS. In fact, I think its still in beta stage. Only a teething problem.....Reider

Guest Scousefox9

Hahahaha that's exactly what I feel about FSX! Only I don't have an audience to listen to me :D.

>Very well said and add me to the list of very satisfied>customers.>Add me as well, I have ALL PMDG products so far and I consider them quite easily the best in the business!A big slap on the back to everyone working for PMDG, thanks guys. ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png