Sign in to follow this  
Guest Iain Spowart

To Maury:

My deepest and heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family Maury. God bless you all. Don Moser

Guest CharlesH

To Maury:My deepest and heart felt sympathy goes out to you and your family. I am very sorry for your loss. God Bless you.Charles Huckelbery

Guest B52Drivr

Dear Maury, There is no easy way to deal with the passing of a wife, child or parent -- my deepest condolences to you and yours. Both my and my family's prayers are with you -- May God bless and make your burden lighter.Clay and Kathy Dopkeand family

Guest DreamFleet

On behalf of all of us at DreamFleet,Our deepest heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family, Maury. Words are never enough at times like this, and cannot truly express the sorrow that goes with losing someone so close.God bless.Sincerely yours,Lou Betti

On behalf of WestWind, VA may I offer our deepest respects over your loss. We have become your extended family and are all saddened.Regards,Ed Ward, Jr.Chief PilotWestWind, VA

Guest frankcubillos

My condolences and blessings to you and your family.God BlessFrank CubillosHome of the Flight Sim Vets Club and ProjectAI.www.FSGateway.comwww.ProjectAI.com

I pray you have the comfort of knowing she is in peace now.God Bless you in your time of loss and grief....For Every Season, There is a reason.:-(Paul Gillman and Family...

Guest Lindy

It's never easy to lose a loved one, even when it is expected. Please accept my sympathy and condolences. God bless you.-Lindy

Guest HeavyFan

FOrgive me for asking!! Whos Is Maury?? And God Bless his Family for their loss! Hate to see someone lose a loved one! As I have in the past years! MIKE.

Guest jase439

Maury,Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for your loss and prayers that you and your family find peace during this difficult hour. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.Life Is.J

Maury,There is nothing that can be said to ease the anguish, other than to offer my sincere condolences and my prayers. We know the pain you are feeling as we lost my mother and my wife's father last summer within 3 weeks of each other. We buried my wife's father on Sept. 11th. God bless you and your family.Mike Stone

I as well would like to say that you and And your family wil be inmy prayers. Dan