Sign in to follow this  
Guest Iain Spowart

To Maury:

My Deepest condolences and my prayers go out to your family.Regards,Joe Ranos

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest Heather 636

I know your pain Maury and how strongly I wish there were words I could say to ease your anguish.My heart and prayers go out to you.Sincerely,Heather Sherman

Maury, I am very saddened to hear about your loss. I am sure you will find the strength to get through this very difficult time.Mike

there is no easy way through this .I know this all to well. My prayers are out to you and your family in these very hard time.God bless Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

My sincerest and heartfelt sympathies to you and your nearest ones. James EdenNZWN

Guest Toni Rauch

MauryMy sincere condolences to you and the family. My prayers and thoughts are with you all at this difficult time.It's things like this that make you realize what's really important and put's your life back into perspective.....God Bless.Toni.

May God be with you...and give you peace.Ken

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Sincere condolences, my prayers go to you and your family. :-(../)_/). _ Cl

MauryI am very sorry to hear of your Loss. My thoughts are with you in what is a very difficult time for you and your family.Peter

Sincere condolences and heartfelt sympathy on your loss.I am sure the Avsim team will provide great comfort for you at this very sad time.

Maury, it will probably be several days from now when you will read what I and other on line friends are writing. The grief will not be lessened, though in time, it will fade into loving memories of lives together. My sincerest thoughts of sympathy are with you at this difficult time.Sherman KaplanHighland Park IL

Guest Iain Spowart

Maury,My condolences to you and your family in this difficult time.Best wishes,Iain Spowart,Scotland.