Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scousefox9

747X TCAS (Consolidation and Continuation)

Guest Scousefox9

If I install FSInn again so that I can fly on VATSIM, the TCAS seems to stop functioning both in VATSIM and FSX Multiplayer. (I have 'show all traffic' enabled.) It will start working again in FSX Multiplayer if I uninstall it and tweak my dll.xml file. Can PMDG tell me if they are trying to fix this issue and I will leave FSInn uninstalled (as it is now) until a fix is released?Are PMDG also able to fix another issue I have discovered? If somebody flies an add-on aircraft in FSX Multiplayer, (and maybe VATSIM but I cannot confirm at present - FSInn is uninstalled) which you have installed, they will not appear on TCAS (including the 747X)? Default FSX aircraft will show. I have FSUIPC 'useforolderaddons=1' because of a tip from somebody on the forum, but I can't confirm whether it had resolved the problem (random thought: 747X is new :-hmmm).I presume you're already looking into the issue where random traffic advisory messages appear at times when no traffic is around (yellow and red font).I know I have raised these issues in 2 other threads but it has become confusing and so I thought it best to consolidate all the existing posts into one, single, easy to read thread. I would be grateful if you can tell me what you think you can, and will fix and what you suggest I do for anything you can't - I have not yet received anything definitive; appologies for any annoyances.

Guest Just747-400

Dear Liam,Strange issue indeed about the red and yellow font, I can confirm that this is a valid issue and I passed the info to the team. I did not have or noticed that during the last Beta version.Interesting that I don

Guest Scousefox9

Alex, I'm unable to check FS9 because I switched completely to FSX almost a year ago now. So if anybody still using both has experienced this problem in FS9, I'd be grateful if you could let us know.Also Ryan, Robert and whoever happens to encounter this thread from the team - when you have time, I'd be very grateful if you can comment on the other issues I have listed.

Guest Scousefox9

Is there nobody that can suggest anything?