Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

Detailed overview of the PMDG MD-11

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..... Nice one Vic.Jeez Daryl, you weren't that serious the entire week!! You REALLY ARE a good actor! :-beerchugBill

Yeah... way to go, Vic. Nice shot of me during my Jenny Craig years!Shaddap Grabowski... I is a serious thespian.Daryl ShuttleworthLevel-D SimulationsSupport & Documentation

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Daryl,I'm now searching the web to find any film or show with you in it. And... I'm thinking of starting the Daryl Shuttleworth fan club. Vic and I will be charter members. Think of us as groupies.:-smoochBill

Here ya go, Bill: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0796036/How about starting a WIKI page for me?Maybe PMDG can help me take my real career to the next level? When appearing in film and television projects I always get paid in Euros, so it's in your best interest to help me out. ;)Daryl ShuttleworthLevel-D SimulationsSupport & Documentation

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest Erups

I remember Bill G. posting (n years ago) some preview screens.At the time they probably looked astonishing to Bill as he was used to the previous CSI standards.But i distintively remember thinking they were nowhere near PMDG standards, and that PMDG graphics would have had to do a h.ell of a work while probably Bill would have done background programming.Now i haven't seen any new panel screens since then, but from these opinions coming up on the forum...I think i was not that far from thruth and that the time spent on the 747 did also enhance the MD11.So now how bout some nice panel showing? ;)P.s. why this forum thinks h.ell is not a civil word?

Daryl,We've already taken your career to the next level: you're an honorary member of PMDG!Hmmm... maybe I should demand to get paid in Euros.Best,Bill

Great read!Makes me want the MD-11 even more!:DI've been looking forward to the MD-11 the moment it was anounced and now,it finally seems that we won't have to wait much longer untill we can get our hands on her.Only got one question actually:For the people that couldn't attent the conference,would it be possible to post some kind of feature list/product list with a couple of screenshots of the MD-11?I wouldn't want to get behind of the guys who did visit the conference!:DThnx allready for making this plane!Regards,Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Did that allready since the moment it came online :).But what i meant was to show some screens of things that were shown on the conference(like some lighting modes etc,maybe some external screens that go a bit more into detail).Regards,Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Daryl you're so luck, you got to be in a movie with my dream girl from Sscrubs.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD