Sign in to follow this  
JARVG

Advanced animations in replay

Hi here,i have noticed that, when in replay, the advanced animations de not work. For instance watching an approach from an outside view show the wings in "on ground" position, the reversers do not show and the wheelbogeys are level.Everything is fine in real time.Is this a known issue or am i doing something wrong?Sorry for my englishregards JAR

Jos van Grevenstein 

21 NM north of EHAM

The only way I could get the "animations" back was to uninstall the FSX Accelerator Pack. I didn't have to uninstall the entire FSX program just Accelerator.Just guessing here, but I think it may have something to do with the FSX Accelerator aircraft. I say this because everything seemed fine with the PMDG replays until I took a FSX Accelerator aircraft out for a ride ...my PMDG replays were hosed after that. I have no laboratory evidence to support this theory, yet. I will install Accelerator at a later time to see if this theory holds true.