Sign in to follow this  
Guest fischkarl

License key foe MCP Pro

Guest fischkarl

Hello,i have bought a MCP Pro from goflight. I have order the interface from PMDG. I have received a e-mail from PMDG with a link for the download for the interface and a link to create a license key.But my problem is, i can

Michael-send email to support@ precisionmanuals.com and you should be helped.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest fischkarl

Thank you. I have make this, but the mail from the support don

Lefteris, Michael,I have the same problem. Today I recieved the initial email from PMDG with the link to the site to generate the license. It would not do so on the grounds of an incorrect email address. I sent an email to support and did not get an automated reply. I resent the email via hotmail and still did not get an automated reply. Is the server down?RegardsJustin

Justin Paull

Justin-Two things:a) Are you sending mail to "support (at) precisionmanuals (dot) com"?:( Did you check your spam folder? Perhaps the automated reply has gone in there by accident?

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Lefteris,Thanks for the reply. A little bit of patience goes a long way, on checking my normal email this morning I did get a replay from the Manager Customer/Technical Support. The problem is down to the fact that I used PayPal for the purchase. As this is done by E-check, it needs time to clear. Not to sure how long this will take, but all seams to be in order.My service provider stopped the automatic reply from coming through but did not stop the official reply

Justin Paull