Sign in to follow this  
veldthui

Where is the "Use FSUIPC option?"

I presume you're using the 747X? If so, it doesn't use FSUIPC, so that is why there is no option in the UI.Must be a documentation leftover from the FS9 version (which does use FSUIPC).- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

>I presume you're using the 747X? If so, it doesn't use>FSUIPC, so that is why there is no option in the UI.>>Must be a documentation leftover from the FS9 version (which>does use FSUIPC).It is there for use for older apps! That is what it says and one person is using it for FSInn which does use FSUIPC to input data for the TCAS from VatSim so one can see the planes around. There is another thread about this elsewhere.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

I think they forgot to put the option into the PMDG menu, since the entry IS present in the bottom of the 747400gauges.ini file, present in the PMDG folder, within Your main FSX folder.Wothan

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

Captains-the "Use FSUIPC" option is deprecated, which is why you don't see it in the Options Dialog.If FSUIPC is installed on your machine, it will be used so the transponder will automatically communicate with "older-style" pilot client applications which interface via the FSUIPC offsets for identing, setting xponder etc.If you don't have FSUIPC installed, the 747-400 can still be used, but flying online on VATSIM or IVAO will not be possible via interfacing with these pilot clients directly. You'll still be able to manually set transponder settings etc. though, however they won't be necessarily reflected inside your 747-400.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg