Sign in to follow this  
johndrago

Load Manager Not Saving Load Info 747X PAX

Hi Guys,I know there were some issues with the 747XF and load manager, but below is my problem with the PAX version:If I launch the load manager prior to launching FSX, and set my load, once in the 747X, the pax and cargo load are zero. The load manager says that the file was saved, but the info doesn't make it to the plane.If I minmize FSX, and launch load manager, and use the "send to fsx" button, the load does make it over.So, what am I doing wrong? Is this a known issue?Thanks in advance,John

John-let me guess: You're running Vista and you have installed FSX in the default location (c:Program Files...)Due to increased security protection in Vista, any folder written inside Program Files is given read-only permissions for user 'Everyone'. If you elevate that to read/write, you should be able to use the Load Manager without problems.We'll be addressing that in the future.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>John->>let me guess: You're running Vista and you have installed FSX>in the default location (c:Program Files...)>>Due to increased security protection in Vista, any folder>written inside Program Files is given read-only permissions>for user 'Everyone'. If you elevate that to read/write, you>should be able to use the Load Manager without problems.>>We'll be addressing that in the future.Hi Lefteris,I'm running XP SP2, with FSX SP1. It's installed in the default location. I don't think there should be any rights issues as there are with Vista. Do you know of any other reason this may be happening?Thanks,John

John-The only other reason would have to be that you are running the very first version that we released, which had a glitch with the Load Manager. Did you purchase the first couple days, and then never bothered to redownload?

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>John->>The only other reason would have to be that you are running>the very first version that we released, which had a glitch>with the Load Manager. Did you purchase the first couple days,>and then never bothered to redownload?I think I did re-download, uninstall, and reinstall. I will verify tonight, and get back to you.Thanks,John

>John->>The only other reason would have to be that you are running>the very first version that we released, which had a glitch>with the Load Manager. Did you purchase the first couple days,>and then never bothered to redownload?I tested last night, and the load manager did save the load properly. Apparently, when I did the update to the lastest version a week or so ago, I didn't test the load manager again. Sorry for the confusion.Thanks,John