Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

If you're trying to purchase from us right now... YOU CAN!

15 NOV 2007 - 12:47 GMTWe're in the process of upgrading our SSL certificate so you might experience issues when trying to checkout your purchases. Please show some patience while we work this issue out with our Data Center - it should be taken care of within the next 12 hours.Thanks!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Lefteri,this upgrade also affects the login to the shop and the validation of the product?Chris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Chris-It did- but the upgrade is complete and all should be in working order now.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

It still doesn't work for me! I've been trying to purchase the B747X for the last two weeks. I've tried both my Vista and networked XP machines without success. It's frightening to think you enter all your credit card details and personal information time after time and all you get is Error 1000: Generic Processor Error 10001 - Internal Error.My patience is running out. I have no problem purchasing anywhere else online, regardless of which machine I use. Can someone explain what is wrong with the PMDG Shop, and why am I getting these errors?Kevin

Kevin-out of curiosity - which country are you logging onto our site from?I think you better discuss with our support department - I've heard of a couple other sporadic such incidents, so they'd be in a better position to help you...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest TokyoBoy

I suffered exactly same error as Kevin "Error1000. generic processor error:10001-internal error" My country is Japan and my OS is Vista Ultimate 32 bits. 3gb Ram.I also found same postings of that kind of error on a Japanese FS BBS. I hope PMDG solve this problem very soon. T.MIZUNO

>Kevin->>out of curiosity - which country are you logging onto our site>from?>>I think you better discuss with our support department - I've>heard of a couple other sporadic such incidents, so they'd be>in a better position to help you...I'm logging on from Wales, maybe I'll try logging on from England.Kevin Briggs

Finally I have managed to purchase and download the B747X. First I made a new account using my name,my son's email address,and choosing United Kingdom instead of Wales. Purchase and download no problem.Seems like the change of Country was the problem. Kevin Briggs