Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexlyf

What sort of training does 747 400X provide?

Guest alexlyf

Hi guys,A newbie to PMDG product here. I am looking forward to buy the 400x and would like to know what the addon has to help me learn this complex simulation, like the SOP and the plane? Is it only going to be the manual or will it provide some in-game tutorials as well?Cheers,Alex

Alex-apart from a 400 page manual which helps a lot, there are tutorials posted in our Wiki. Take a look before you buy, athttp://ops.precisionmanuals.comfor further information.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest alexlyf

Hi Lefteris,About the tutorials, do you mean the 'PMDG 747-400 Type Rating Course Lesson 1, 2 and 3'? I see that their installation instructions are for FS9, will they work with the FSX version?Cheers,Alex

Guest Ray_CYYZ

FS9 stuff is fine.Look through the wiki for the long haul tutorial ... it'll give you a better idea of what you are in for.Ray

Hi Alex-yes, those are the ones. Even though they were written for the FS9 product, they apply to the FSX version just as well (perhaps a dialog box might look a bit different here and there).You'll find a wealth of information on our Wiki too - people say that our product is the closest you can get to learning the real 747-400 (though I wouldn't claim that you can fly the real bird JUST by using our product).Anyway - let us know what you think after you've read those - we're continuously working towards improving the information database out there so keep coming back to it... (now don't any smartas s here post anything smug about Robert not having finished writing the tutorials - that's MY job to annoy him with :-)).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg